Director of Internal Human Resources
Responsible for managing all aspects of a multi-employer retirement plan for a Professional Employer Organization (PEO).
- Manage and supervise the work of the Retirement Services team.
- Liaise with clients, attorneys, and plan administrator to create and maintain Prestige plan documents
- Act as point of contact for Implementation team as it pertains to the retirement needs of new clients.
- Review 401K testing with Prestige plan provider as necessary
- Answers to questions from co-employees to registered or ERISA qualified responders
- Plan changes between both the client and Prestige plan administrator
- The coordination of enrollment meetings between client and Prestige plan administrator
- The scheduling of on-site and web-based retirement education workshop between client and Prestige plan administrator
- 401K audits both internally and externally as necessary
- Plan to plan transfers (Outside Client Plan to Prestige or Prestige to Outside Client Plan)
- Work collaboratively across departments to resolve retirement related issue and provide guidance as necessary.
- Analyze current plan utilization and determine methods to increase usage as well as market the plan to clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Expert knowledge of 401(k) plans and administration.
- Strong background in customer service/success.
- Seasoned experience using Microsoft office products
- Strong systems background, ability to learn and use new systems quickly
- Ability to take initiative to develop new strategies and outside-the-box ideas
- Ability to think both tactically and strategically, including high levels of self-direction
- Ability to take direction and work collaboratively
- Goal-oriented and flexible
- Excellent time-management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Punctuality, reliability, and integrity a must
- Problem solver
- Self-motivated individual who takes ownership
- Positive attitude
- Hands-on and team-oriented