A successful referral must sign a Client Service Agreement and remain with PrestigePEO for a minimum of 90-days from the Client’s first payroll date.
A referral reward will be issued to you once your referral officially partners with PrestigePEO, 90 days after the date of their first payroll. Rewards can be paid as either an admin credit towards a current client or as a check, depending on preference.
Your referral can be denied if it doesn’t meet the required employee count criteria. In addition, the referral can be denied if your referral doesn’t remain a client of PrestigePEO for at least 90-days from the date of their first payroll.
PrestigePEO Referral Program Terms & Conditions
To be eligible for the Program, a Participant must:
- Provide all the details for a Qualified Referral in the Referral Form
- Be an individual over 18 years old and a resident of the United States
- Not be a member of the PrestigePEO sales team, including any such person’s immediate family or household member, as they are not eligible to participate
- Not be a broker, general agent, or similar type representative of PrestigePEO already in a business relationship with PrestigePEO providing a similar referral service.
- Please note: Brokers referring a new broker to PrestigePEO would qualify for a bonus if that new broker closes their first client within 180 days of the referral.
- Not be an individual whereby any applicable law or regulation would prohibit participation in the Program. PrestigePEO reserves the right to disqualify any Participant that it determines, in its sole discretion, is ineligible to participate or PrestigePEO deems otherwise not appropriate to participate.
DEFINITION OF A QUALIFIED REFERRAL
A Qualified Referral must meet the following criteria:
- The information submitted on the Referral Form must be accurate.
- The referral cannot be an Active Lead, an Existing PrestigePEO Client, a Spin-off Client, or a former PrestigePEO client whose contractual relationship was terminated within the past year.
- An Active Lead is defined as either a company or individual contacted by PrestigePEO within the preceding 90 calendar days.
- An Existing PrestigePEO client is defined as any company or organization that currently receives services from PrestigePEO.
- A Spin-off is defined as an entity that has a legal and/or financial connection (i.e. common ownership, subsidiary, etc.) with an Existing PrestigePEO Client.
- Participants must have a personal relationship with the referral. In other words, Participants may not acquire referrals through unsolicited email to persons unknown to them. They may not submit referrals based on email lists or other similar harvested consumer lists.
- The referral must be located within the United States, and only Work Site Employees (WSEs) located within the United States will be eligible for the reward.
- The referral cannot be working with a broker, general agent, or similar type of representative.
- The referral must have given the Participant express written consent to provide their details to PrestigePEO and allow for Prestige to contact them.
- PrestigePEO employees may not specify a preferred sales team member for their referrals.
REWARDS FOR QUALIFIED REFERRALS
If a Qualified Referral acquires professional employer services from PrestigePEO by signing a Client Service Agreement within 180 days of the referral and remains a PrestigePEO Client for 180 days after the date of their first payroll.
A Reward will be paid to the Participant based upon a corresponding sliding scale of the Client’s number of Work Site Employees (“WSEs”) paid on the first payroll with PrestigePEO as outlined in the Referral Reward Table below.
The Reward will be issued in the form of a check made out in the name of the individual designated as the Qualified Referral and provided within the Referral Form. Participants that are current PrestigePEO client owners can opt to receive a payroll credit.
REFERRAL REWARD TABLE
|Number of WSEs:
|10 – 50
|51 – 100
|101 – 250
PrestigePEO reserves the right to independently determine the criteria and other factors around any client engagement, including and not limited to whether or not it will accept a referral as a client. HRBP, Benefits, or Payroll Specialists who receive and/or input a referral on behalf of any current PrestigePEO clients are not eligible to receive a Reward. PrestigePEO reserves the right to disqualify any participant that the company deems ineligible for the program at its sole discretion. PrestigePEO is not responsible for lost, misdirected, or delayed referrals.
PROGRAM CANCELLATION AND TERMINATION
To the extent permitted by applicable law, PrestigePEO may at any time, without prior notice, terminate or modify the Program or Terms, or both. PrestigePEO will resolve all questions or disputes regarding eligibility for the Program, eligibility for or award of Rewards or both; and interpretation of these Terms in its sole discretion. PrestigePEO reserves the right to void Rewards earned if it suspects that such Rewards were earned fraudulently, in a manner that violates applicable law or these Terms or in a way otherwise not intended by PrestigePEO.
Rewards under the Program are subject to applicable federal, state, and/or local taxes. Upon PrestigePEO’s determination that the Participant may receive Rewards, PrestigePEO will contact the Participant to request a completed IRS Form W-9. If the Participant does not respond to a request from PrestigePEO to complete a Form W-9 within 30 days of such request, PrestigePEO reserves the right to rescind Participants’ Reward. PrestigePEO will report earnings under this Program to the extent required by applicable law. Rewards earned through this Program may be subject to taxation and reflected on Form W-2 for PrestigePEO corporate employees and on IRS Form 1099 for all other Participants.
By submitting the Referral Form, Participant consents to receive electronic communications from Prestige, including advertising and marketing materials.
Without regard to its conflict of law provisions, the laws of the State of New York will govern the Program and its Terms. Any causes of action arising out of or connected with Participant’s use of the Program or its Terms may be resolved within an applicable Court of Law.
In no event shall PrestigePEO be liable for any direct, special, indirect, or consequential damages, or any other damages of any kind, regardless of the type of claim or legal theory asserted, arising out of or in any way connected with (i) the Program; (ii) the use of or inability to use the site or any materials, or (iii) any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in the site or any materials.