PrestigePEO Referral Program Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to the PrestigePEO Referral Program (“Program”) of Prestige Employee Administrators, Inc. The purpose of the Program is to bring on new PrestigePEO clients through referrals. A Participant is an individual who submits a complete and compliant Referral Form on PrestigePEO.com/referrals. Additionally, a Participant may contact their HRBP, Benefit or Payroll Specialist as well, who can submit the Referral Form on their behalf. A Qualified Referral (defined below) that becomes a PrestigePEO Client (defined below) is defined as a “Referred PrestigePEO Client.” By submitting the PrestigePEO Referral Form (“Referral Form”), the Participant agrees to be subject to these Terms and Conditions as may be amended from time to time. Decisions of PrestigePEO are final, binding and non-appealable. These Terms are independent of any other relationship between Participant and PrestigePEO. To the extent permitted by applicable law, PrestigePEO reserves the right to change or cancel the Program at any time.
To be eligible for the Program a Participant must:
- Provide all the details for a Qualified Referral in the Referral Form
- Be an individual over 18 years old and a resident of the United States
- Not be a member of the PrestigePEO sales team, including any such person’s immediate family or household member, as they are not eligible to participate
- Not have an already existing referral relationship with PrestigePEO
- Not be a broker, general agent or similar type representative of PrestigePEO already in a business relationship with PrestigePEO providing a similar referral service
- Not be an individual whereby participation in the Program would be prohibited by any applicable law or regulation. PrestigePEO reserves the right to disqualify any Participant that it determines, in its sole discretion, is ineligible to participate or PrestigePEO deems otherwise not appropriate to participate.
DEFINITION OF A QUALIFIED REFERRAL
A Qualified Referral must meet the following criteria:
- The information submitted on the Referral Form must be accurate.
- The referral cannot be an Active Lead, an Existing PrestigePEO Client, a Spin-off Client or a former PrestigePEO client whose contractual relationship was terminated within the past year. An Active Lead is defined as either a company or individual contacted by PrestigePEO within the preceding 90 calendar days. An Existing PrestigePEO client is defined as any company or organization that currently receives services from PrestigePEO. A Spin-off is defined as an entity that has a legal and/or financial connection (i.e. common ownership, subsidiary, etc.) with an Existing PrestigePEO Client.
- Participant must have a personal relationship with the referral. In other words, Participant may not acquire referrals through unsolicited e-mail to persons unknown to them and may not submit referrals based on email lists or other similar harvested consumer lists.
- The referral must be located within the United States, and only Work Site Employees (WSEs) located within the United States will count toward the award.
- The referral cannot be working with a broker, general agent or similar type representative.
- The referral must have given the Participant express written consent to provide their details to PrestigePEO and allow for Prestige to contact them.
- PrestigePEO employees may not specify a preferred sales team member for their referrals.
REWARDS FOR QUALIFIED REFERRALS
If a Qualified Referral acquires professional employer services from PrestigePEO by signing a Client Service Agreement within 90 days of the referral, and remains a PrestigePEO Client for at least 90 days, a Cash Reward will be paid to the Participant. The Cash Reward amount is based upon a corresponding sliding scale of the Client’s number of Work Site Employees (“WSEs”) paid on the first payroll with PrestigePEO as outlined in the Referral Cash Reward Table below. Cash Rewards are processed at least 90 days after the PrestigePEO Client’s first payroll.
REFERRAL CASH REWARD TABLE
|Number of WSEs:
||Cash Reward Amount:
|10 – 50
|51 – 100
|101 – 250
The Cash Reward will be issued in the form of a check made out in the name of the individual designated as the Qualified Referral and provided within the Referral Form.
Any HRBP, Benefit or Payroll Specialist who receives and/or inputs a referral on behalf of a current PrestigePEO client is not eligible to receive a Cash Reward. PrestigePEO reserves the right to disqualify any Participant that it determines, in its sole discretion, is ineligible to participate in the program. PrestigePEO has complete discretion based on numerous criteria and factors as to who it will do business with and on what terms including, without limitation, whether to accept a referral as a customer. PrestigePEO is not responsible for lost, misdirected or delayed referrals.
PROGRAM CANCELLATION AND TERMINATION
To the extent permitted by applicable law, PrestigePEO may at any time, without prior notice, terminate or modify the Program or these Terms, or both. All questions or disputes regarding eligibility for the Program; eligibility for or award of Cash Rewards, or both; and interpretation of these Terms will be resolved by PrestigePEO in its sole discretion. PrestigePEO reserves the right to void Cash Rewards earned if it suspects that such Cash Rewards were earned in a fraudulent manner, in a manner that violates applicable law or these Terms or in a manner otherwise not intended by PrestigePEO.
Cash Rewards under the Program are subject to applicable federal, state and/or local taxes. Upon PrestigePEO’s determination that the Participant may receive Cash Rewards, it may contact the Participant to request a completed IRS Form W-9. To the extent permitted by applicable law, if the Participant does not respond to a request from PrestigePEO to complete a Form W-9 or otherwise as may be requested within 180 days of such request, PrestigePEO reserves the right to rescind Participants’ Cash Reward. PrestigePEO will report earnings under this Program to the extent required by applicable law. Cash Rewards earned through this Program may be subject to taxation and will be reflected on the Form W-2 for PrestigePEO corporate employees and on IRS Form 1099 for all other Participants.
By submitting the Referral Form, Participant consents to receive electronic communications from Prestige including advertising and marketing materials.
The laws of the State of New York, without regard to its conflict of law provisions, will govern the Program and its Terms. Any causes of action arising out of or connected with Participant’s use of the Program or its Terms may be resolved within an applicable Court of Law.
In no event shall PrestigePEO be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, or any other damages of any kind, regardless of the type of claim or legal theory asserted, arising out of or in any way connected with (i) the Program; (ii) the use of or inability to use the site or any materials, or (iii) any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in the site or any materials.