Protecting you and your employees
Your employees are your greatest asset, and that asset needs the best protection. Get the workers’ compensation insurance you need to cover you and your employees for work-related injuries. We follow state guidelines closely to make sure you have the right workers’ compensation coverage that won’t fail.
- Financially secure, A.M. Best “A+” rated Zurich Workers’ Compensation pay-as-you-go insurance
- Foreign Voluntary Workers’ Compensation for employees who travel outside of the United States, at no additional cost
- Cost savings on your current premiums
- Centralized support for injury reporting, physician referral, medical care, and case management
- State workers’ compensation forms and payroll report preparation for audits
Workers’ Compensation & Injury Prevention Solutions
Not only do we use volume to maximize coverage and reduce premiums, but we also use our extensive resources to help you implement effective injury prevention strategies.
A solid workers’ comp plan is important for your employees’ recovery from on-the-job accidents, but a work safety policy is equally important. Our HR specialists will work with you to identify and address risks in your environment. We use our broad range of experience and data to design the solutions that help you provide a safe place to work.
As your PEO, we go beyond coverage to provide practical business solutions to mitigate workplace risks.
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) compliance assistance, risk control and workplace safety advice for on-site inspections, safety program development assistance
- Detailed employee handbooks with safety best practices
- Online risk and safety video resources
- Assistance from our claims management team for you and your employees
- Professional risk assessment
- Industry knowledge of best practices
PrestigePEO is a partner you can rely on to provide unmatched, one-on-one dedicated service.
“Vandale has been working with PrestigePEO since January 2013. My team and I truly appreciate the dedicated team of experienced and knowledgeable professionals who help us create policies, improve employee relations, benefits and make sure we are state and federal compliant.”
Annamaria Siegel, Chief Financial Officer
Vandale Industries, Inc., New York, NY
(Owners of Vince Camuto, IZOD, Jessica Simpson, Lucky Brand, Dollhouse and RAMPAGE brands)