Get dedicated PEO consulting services from our experts
Important HR questions deserve quick and accurate answers.
When companies partner with PrestigePEO, they get the dedicated, one-on-one expertise of our team of professionals. Our clients can focus on growing their business while we support a full suite of resources to help their HR needs and guide them with PEO consulting along the way.
Take the guesswork out of HR with PEO consulting
- Customized legally complaint employee handbooks
- HR policy and procedure creation and implementation
- Employee relations advice
- Hiring advice including:
- Job descriptions
- Salary benchmarking and market reports
- Recruiting guidance
- Applicant tracking and screening
- Background checks
- Best practices advice for handling employee investigations
- Sexual harassment
- Hostile work environment
- Inappropriate behaviors
- Falsifying documents
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) guidance and compliance
- Confidential resources for employees with work or personal problems that may affect job performance
- Best practices and tips for employee performance management, training, and terminations
- Advice for FMLA (Family Medical Leave Act) and FLSA (Fair Labor Standards Act) compliance
- Awareness of federal, state and municipal regulatory changes affecting your workplace
Direct Access to Your Team of Experts
- One-on-one conversations with managers and employees
- Onsite visits to review HR challenges and discuss resolution strategies
- Ongoing workplace compliance awareness, adherence and support
- Personalized benefit claims assistance and resolutions management
The support I have with PrestigePEO allows me to do my job better daily. I breathe a sigh of relief knowing I have them in our corner.
We always get a timely response by warm, friendly and professional staff. They are always there to help us with any issues or concerns that might arise. We are more than satisfied with our relationship with PrestigePEO!
Contact a member of our team to tailor PEO consulting services to fit the needs of your HR.