Like having your own
in-house HR department
Wouldn’t it be great to have a specialist to handle every aspect of HR management – employee relations, benefits research and administration, payroll processing, and workplace compliance?
It’s just not feasible for most small and medium-sized businesses. Our team of SHRM, PHR, FPC, and CPP certified experts do the heavy HR lifting for you.
We take care of your employees so you can take care of your business.
- Dedicated medical benefits support and advocacy for clients and employees
- Claims administration for healthcare, workers’ compensation, State Unemployment Insurance, and EPLI
- On-site benefit reviews for new employees
- Benefits hotline for questions and problem-solving
- COBRA and HIPAA administration
- Customized, legally compliant employee handbooks
- I-9 verifications
- FMLA tracking and oversight
- FLSA (Fair Labor Standards Act) administration
- Leave of absence management
- Wage and hourly audits
- Communication and support for all local, state, and federal workplace compliance requirements
- Risk mitigation, workplace safety program development services, and onsite inspections
- Online training library with hundreds of employee management courses
PEO services save small businesses time and money.
PEO clients save on HR personnel costs, health benefits, workers’ compensation, unemployment insurance (UI), any other expenses for HR services such as payroll and benefits.
According to the National Association of Employee Administrators (NAPEO):
- Average cost savings from using a PEO is $1,775 per year per employee
- The average client of a professional employer organization (PEO) can expect a return on investment – based on cost savings alone – of 27.2 percent.
- Companies that use PEOs have lower employee turnover, higher rates of both employee and revenue growth, and enhanced employee benefit offerings.
PrestigePEO HR Consulting vs. Human Resources Outsourcing Companies
At PrestigePEO, our certified experts assist you with your full-time HR management, employee benefits, payroll, and workplace compliance. We handle your HR need and provide your employees with access to your PrestigePEO team when they need HR assistance.
A human resources outsourcing company (HRO) is hired to help fully-staffed HR departments to handle specific HR services rather than every aspect of human resources.
As your co-employer, PrestigePEO works as your human resources department to:
- Negotiate the best benefits for your staff
- Work directly with employees and be there when they need support
- Verify that your business is operating in compliance with applicable laws
You can rely on our extensive HR consulting experience to:
- Help you recruit quality applicants
- Support you during disciplinary procedures
- Manage grievances with effective solutions
- Make sure everything is in order when you need to terminate an employee
- Provide you with a layer of protection and reduced risk
- Allow you to run your business with confidence
My organization is going through a re-org, so my HR admin needs are constantly changing. PrestigePEO is always responsive and provides solutions tailored to what my organization needs. I feel like the PrestigePEO team is an in-house HR dept. I can always depend on.
PrestigePEO is our co-pilot, which means we can focus on growing our company and our brand. We like the customization they offer for payroll and employee benefits to suit our culture and employee preferences.
PrestigePEO has been a valuable resource for payroll management. They keep us compliant with all the new HR regulations. My life so much easier and less stressful.
Contact a member of our team to tailor HR management services to fit the HR needs of your employees.