Brokers founded PrestigePEO, so we know what brokers need from us.
Broker Partner Advantages
- Unlimited income opportunities
- Some of the highest commissions rates in the industry
- Lifetime payout
- No production requirements or minimums
- Client referrals paid directly to you
- Annual renewal updates
- No acceptance of broker of record letters—once it’s your client, it’s always your client
- Co-branded marketing support to communicate the PrestigePEO advantage
- One-on-one, personalized, lifetime support for your clients
We Can Help Tackle Any Business Challenge
PrestigePEO offers employee benefits and hands-on HR service to allow you to strengthen your broker-client relationships.
- Large-company employee benefits at rates lower than clients can get on their own
- Top-tier health insurance with flexible plan designs from Oxford, UnitedHealthcare, and Emblemhealth
- Dedicated support for all clients (big or small), for on-site implementation, new hires, annual open enrollment, terminations, and any other HR-related issue for 10 employees or 1,000. This is a true differentiator!
- A commitment to one-on-one service, making it easy for your clients to get the support they need
- Legal and regulatory risk mitigation
PrestigePEO is a partner your client can rely on to provide unmatched, one-on-one, dedicated service.
- A transparent pricing model, so your clients can see line-by-line savings
- Long-standing, tenured relationships with top-tier health, dental, and vision providers
- Leadership with more than 100 years of combined employee benefits experience
- Industry leadership — PrestigePEO Co-Founder and CEO Andrew Lubash works to strengthen and improve legislative support for small- and medium-sized businesses as chair of the board of directors at the National Association of Professional Employer Organizations (NAPEO)
- A New York area presence, licensed to support clients nationally
How do Brokers Work with PrestigePEO?
Contact us using the form below, or call us directly, to start the conversation about your clients’ needs.
We partner with you to introduce the benefits of a PEO to your client. Once you and your client believe a PEO will be beneficial, we’ll develop a customized proposal.
Next, we’ll present the client proposal with you and address any client concerns. When an agreement is reached, we complete all of the necessary paperwork and begin implementation meetings with the client.
Your relationship with the client remains intact. You receive a generous commission, and your clients have more time to focus on their business. Everyone wins.
A Partner You Can Count On
We’re among only 2% of PEOs with dual accreditations (CPEO and ESAC). That means we implement the most stringent industry requirements for PEO best practices. We guarantee financial security by adhering to the financial and tax reporting requirements of the IRS.
In other words, we have you and your clients covered.