Keep Ahead of the Employee Benefit Curve
Healthcare costs are rising, and new laws and requirements are leave businesses confused and unsure. Regardless of new regulations with healthcare overhaul, APR professionals can help you get the most out of your healthcare dollars while providing excellent benefits to your employees.
Our partners can examine your existing benefits coverage and create a comprehensive plan that will negotiate contracts with vendors and design and execute strategies for all product lines. Our clients rely on our consultants to provide advice on changes in the healthcare marketplace and keep them ahead of the employee benefit curve.
- Group Medical Plans
- Group Dental Plans
- Group Life Insurance
- Group Disability Plans
- Group Vision Plans
- Group Voluntary Products
Pre-Tax & Employee Benefits
Our suite of employee benefit administration services provides you and your employees with the opportunity to save money by paying for health care expenses with pre-tax dollars. As a business owner, you understand the value of providing benefits to your employees. It’s easy with APR: We streamline the process of delivering employee benefit services to offer savings to both you and those you employ. In fact, pre-tax benefit accounts can save employees an average of 30 percent in federal, state, and taxes on the costs of qualified medical expenses. Lower taxable employee income results in decreased company payroll, thereby allowing the employer to save significant FICA payroll taxes. We see employers averaging savings of over $100 per participant in FICA payroll taxes.
- Reduces payroll costs – In many cases, employers save thousands of dollars in payroll taxes a year; enhance employee benefits package and increase take-home pay; no increase in employer contributions for employee benefits; online access for employees and employers to account information, resource materials, and forms.
Options for Pre-Tax Health Account Plans Include:
- Section 125 Plans Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) – allow employees to set aside a certain amount of pre-tax dollars to pay for qualified medical and dependent care expenses
- Premium Only Plan (POP) – reduce your company’s taxable payroll by reducing your employees’ taxable income…. so you both pay less in taxes
- Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRA) – allow an employer-funded account to repay the unreimbursed medical expenses of employees as they submit claims
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA) – like a 401(k) plan for health care by giving employees the ability to set aside tax-exempt funds to pay for current and future health care expenses