On Par with Greatness
Join us at The WM Phoenix Open
- Two days’ admission to the WM Phoenix Open at TPC Scottsdale (2/7/24 – 2/8/24)
- 2 Coliseum Suite passes
- Complimentary breakfast and lunch buffet, plus open bar cocktails at the event
- Off-site group dinners will be scheduled
- Roundtrip airfare*, transportation, and hotel accommodations, when booked through the PrestigePEO event coordinator.
*Flights will be paid in full up to $500 with arrivals on Tuesday, 2/6/24 and departures on Friday, 2/9/24.
Current Brokers Partners
Be a Legend Among Legends
Join the Charge to the 16th Hole with an All-Expenses-Paid Trip to “The People’s Open!”
Join us at one of the most prestigious PGA TOUR golf events of the year, surrounded by top-tier professionals and the thrill of competition. This is your opportunity to network, engage, and immerse yourself in an environment where excellence is celebrated—loudly.
To recognize the achievements of our valued broker partners and show our commitment to your success, PrestigePEO wants to send you on an all-expenses-paid trip to the 2024 WM Phoenix Open. The premium advantages you get as a PrestigePEO broker partner equip you to differentiate in the marketplace and win new business. The added incentives you get as a PrestigePEO broker partner give you a shot at a trip to The People’s Open, on us!
How to Qualify
- Be one of the first 20 PrestigePEO Broker Partners to close 125 worksite employees after July 1, 2023, with an effective date before January 15, 2024.
- Pack your sunscreen.
Send your cases through underwriting and take advantage of our transparent pricing!
The People are waiting. Start closing deals now to secure your spot!
New to PrestigePEO
Partner with “The Broker’s PEO” and Earn a Chance to See the 2024 Phoenix Open!
PrestigePEO’s Exclusive Incentive for Benefits Brokers
PrestigePEO is opening this premium incentive program to all our partnered health insurance brokers and benefits consultants. We’ve been a trusted partner of brokers across the country for more than 25 years and remain devoted to our most powerful differentiator: a longstanding commitment to the cultivation of strong partnerships with you and your clients. This partner incentive is your invitation to be part of something extraordinary.
The prize package allows you to enjoy an all-expenses-paid trip to the most exuberant pro golf event in the country and delivers so much more. Your VIP credentials will place you next to top leaders of industry and create the opportunity to network, forge valuable connections, and expand your professional circle.
Crucially, a partnership with PrestigePEO will help drive success and growth for you and your SMB clients. Our HR expertise and dedicated support will help your clients navigate the complexities of HR responsibilities including employee benefits, workplace compliance, payroll processing, retirement planning, and all the elements needed for a committed workforce and a loyal SMB partner.
You can learn more about the advantages of partnering with PrestigePEO by visiting our Broker page, but before you do, take a closer look at the details of the prize package and the simple qualification requirements below.
If you’d rather speak to someone at PrestigePEO directly to learn more about our Broker Partner Advantages, click here to hear from one of our Business Development Managers.
How to Qualify
- Request a call from one of our Business Development Managers and become a PrestigePEO Broker Partner.
- Be one of the first 20 PrestigePEO Broker Partners to close 125 worksite employees after July 1, 2023, with an effective date before January 15, 202
- Pack your sunscreen.
Want to swing for the prize? Send your cases and take advantage of our transparent pricing!
Ready to find out more? Getting started with PrestigePEO is easy.
- The first 20 Brokers, Retail Agents, or General Agents to close 125 Worksite Employees (WSEs) with a signed Client Service Agreement and effective date of July 1, 2023 – January 15, 2024 (the “Incentive Period”), are eligible to win the Prize Package.
- The 125 WSEs required to be eligible for the Prize Package must be related to new business during the Incentive Period, and does not include WSEs related to spin-offs, add-ons, and/or prior sales renewals.
- The value of an awarded prize(s) will be reported on Form 1099, as required by the Internal Revenue Service. All federal, state and local taxes associated with the receipt of a prize are the sole responsibility of the recipient(s).
- PrestigePEO reserves the right to revise the program rules at any time without notice and reserves the right to terminate the program at any time. Additionally, PrestigePEO reserves the right to disqualify any Broker, Retail Agent, or General Agent that it determines, in its sole discretion, is ineligible to participate or who it deems otherwise no longer appropriate to participate.
- The Broker, Retail Agent, or General Agent must be in good standing with PrestigePEO throughout the entirety of the Incentive Period to remain qualified and may not be an individual whose participation in the program is prohibited by any applicable law or regulation.
- Prize package is not assignable and not transferable, and no substitutions are permitted.
- Airfare, transportation, and hotel accommodation expenses paid when booked through the PrestigePEO event coordinator. All travel expenses will be approved within PrestigePEO sole discretion. PrestigePEO reserves the right to cap, limit, or deny accommodation or travel requests.
- The laws of the State of New York, without regard to its conflict of law provisions, will govern the program and its terms. Any causes of action arising out of or connected with the participant’s use of the program, or its terms may be resolved within an applicable Court of Law in Suffolk County within the State of New York.
- In no event shall PrestigePEO be liable for any direct, special, indirect, or consequential damages, or any other damages of any kind, regardless of the type of claim or legal theory asserted, arising out of or in any way connected with (i) the Prize Package Program; (ii) the ability or inability to take part in the Prize Package Program, or (iii) any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in the Prize Package Program materials.
- Any winners will be expected to sign liability waivers as may be required by third-party vendors not in affiliation with PrestigePEO in connection with the Prize Package Program. Failure to sign such waivers may result in the inability to participate in the Prize Package Program.