What is Open Enrollment?
Open Enrollment is your annual opportunity to review your new plans and make changes. Even if you are not making any changes to your benefits, it is still a good idea to log onto the PrestigePro Employee Benefit portal and re-confirm your benefits even if you are waiving coverage.
When is the Deadline?
The Open Enrollment elections are effective November 1, 2020. The deadline to enroll will vary based upon your specific employer. Please contact your Benefit Specialist for further details.
What Are the Specifics?
During Open Enrollment, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Elect, change or drop medical, dental, and/or vision coverage
- Add or remove dependents
- Elect, change, or drop voluntary benefits
- Elect or re-enroll in FSA Health and Dependent Care accounts
- Keep your current benefits without making any changes
What Should I Do Next?
- You will receive an email from enrollment-noreply@PrestigePEO.com when the benefit portal is available.
- Begin the Open Enrollment process by logging into the portal or by following the link you will receive via email.
- Once logged in, select “Benefits Enrollment” from the drop-down menu. This will take you to the PrestigePEO Employee Benefits Portal where you will review your current benefit elections.
- There may be changes in plan contributions or costs. It is important for you to review any changes before making your decisions. Once the Open Enrollment period ends, changes will only be permissible in the event of a major a life event such as marriage or the birth of a child.
- Finalize and submit your selections.
What If I Do Not Want to Make Any Changes?
We’re thrilled that you’re happy with your current employee benefits plan. However, it is important that you still log on, review and re-confirm all benefits via the PrestigePRO Employee Benefits Portal.
Which Plan(s) Should I Choose?
The website is geared to provide general guidance and assist you in choosing the plans that are best suited for you and your family. While we cannot recommend specific plans, you can reach out to your Benefit Specialist for any questions you may have. You can contact your Benefit Specialist right from the PrestigeGo mobile app or contact us at 833-PEO-BEN1.