2021 Client Manager Overview Video
Watch our NEW client manager open enrollment overview video to learn about what’s new, what you need to know for your employees, and how you can prepare for this upcoming open enrollment season.
Understanding the Open Enrollment Renewal Grid
The Open Enrollment Renewal Grid is an interactive Excel document that displays detailed rate information and cost breakdowns for each of the employee benefits plans offered by your company.
The grid enables you to input customized contribution information alongside new rates to see estimated costs.*
*Please note that we can only provide an estimate as the final cost will depend on individual employee elections, such as dependent status and coverage options.
Client Manager Instructions for
Open Enrollment Renewal Grid
- You will receive information sent via email from PrestigeProfirstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your PrestigePEO Benefits Specialist will assist you in making decisions on the plans you would like to offer for the coming year. The Prestige enrollment grid will automatically calculate new contributions based on the formula chosen.
- Once your decisions are final, please sign and return your company’s open enrollment grid to your PrestigePEO Benefits Specialist no later than the deadline designated in the email sent to you from PrestigeProemail@example.com. Upon receipt, the PrestigePEO team will update our system and send out emails to your employees directing them to enroll or change their benefit plans.
- Failure to return your company’s open enrollment grid within the required timeframe may result in a delay for emails going out to your employees and providing them enough time to log onto the portal and review their benefits package. Since all employees will receive new ID cards, it is important to get those changes over to the carrier so coverage can be updated and cards mailed.
- For questions, reach out to our benefits team at 833-PEO-BEN1 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also connect directly to your dedicated specialist via our PrestigeGO mobile app.
What Your Benefit Eligible Employees Should Expect
Once your decisions have been finalized, your benefit eligible employees will receive email communications inviting them to log in to the PrestigePRO Employee Benefits Portal. Your employees will be directly notified about your company’s deadline to enroll. The standard open enrollment period is two weeks. All changes will be effective November 1st. The first payroll in November will reflect new plan costs.
Employee Status Report
Client Managers will have access to an employee status report that indicates which employees have not started the open enrollment process, which employees are in progress, and who has completed the process.
To access this report and check the status of your employees’ open enrollment progress, please follow the instructions below:
- Log in to the PrestigePRO manager portal.
- Search for “enrollment status report by workflow” by typing it in the search box in the top right corner of the PrestigePRO portal home page. Click enter when you see it.
- A pop-up box will appear with a series of items to complete. You do not need to enter anything in the first 3 sections: Starting date, Ending date, or Effective date.
- Next to workflow type, choose “enrollment” from the pull-down menu.
- Next to client ID number, make sure your company ID number is populated. If not, type in your 5-digit PrestigePEO client ID number.
- You can leave the next 3 sections blank: Workflow ID, Version/Division, and Employee ID.
- Click “Run” at the bottom of the page, and the report will appear in a few seconds.
If you have any questions, please reach out to our benefits team at 833-PEO-BEN1 or email email@example.com. You can also connect directly to your dedicated specialist via our PrestigeGO mobile app.