24 Apr Implementation Specialist
Position Description: Oversee and coordinate the implementation process, handling all client communication and ensuring positive initial experience.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Liaise with the Sales department to obtain all new client information
- Establish communication with new clients and outline implementation timelines
- Conduct initial meeting in person to obtain all required information and deliver documentation
- Deliver all required data to Implementation Data Administrator for system configuration
- Schedule and coordinate weekly status calls (for 75+ groups)
- Coordinate all activity required from the rest of the business 401(k), Workers’ Comp, 3rd party system integration, etc.)
- Communicate all new client activity to the business
- Schedule and attend client Enrollment Meetings to help introduce HR and Benefits representatives
- Conduct any required new hire onboarding trainings and assist clients with certifying I-9 forms
- Coordinate payroll / 3rd party system trainings in preparation for first payroll
- Supervise the handoff from Implementation to HR/Benefits Operations
- Analyze Implementation Survey results and strategize on improvements
Experience: 3+ years customer service required. PEO/HR/Benefits/Payroll experience a plus.
Specific Skills Needed:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple clients’ needs
- Excel / Outlook / PowerPoint
- Ability to lead meetings / discussions
- Data analysis
Who We Are
At Prestige Employee Administrators, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, D+I and wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset – our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
|Job Category||Full Time|