05 Mar Business Development
Position Description: Responsible for building, identifying and developing insurance agents, broker, and benefit consultant sales channel to represent Professional Employer Organization (PEO) services. Candidate must have presentation skills and be comfortable presenting to the sales channel and their clients.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Find and develop sales channel through networking, referrals, cold calling, business development through support organizations
- Responsible for concurrently moving prospects through stages of sales process including, on site meetings, request for proposal data gathering, benefits comparison, proposal presentation, and onboarding meeting.
- Directly involved in the ongoing relationship management of accounts and retention
- Represents company at various industry conferences and events
- Remains current on PEO industry changes and competition
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Management, or related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of at least five (5) years in an executive level Sales and/or Sales management experience in the PEO industry a plus.
- Prior experience in presenting and selling a service or service oriented product is preferred
- Experience in selling to Senior Executives or final decision maker.
- Sales experience in cold calling/prospecting over the phone and/or in person.
- Candidate should have strong organization, analysis, presentation, communication and listening skills.
- Demonstrates commitment to customer service – delivers on promises made
Who We Are
At Prestige Employee Administrators, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, D+I and wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset – our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
|Job Category||Full Time|