When you visit our website, we collect information from you automatically simply by you visiting and navigating through the site, and some voluntarily when you submit information using forms located on the “Contact Us” or “Request More Information” pages. Through this Website, we will collect information that can identify you and/or your activity.
PathGoal collects the following categories of personal information about visitors of our Website.
For each category of information, we identify examples of the category and the categories of third parties with whom we have shared the information in the last 12 months.
|Category||Examples||Shared in Last 12 Months With|
|Personal Identifiers & Contact Information||Name; mailing address; email address; and phone number||Not shared|
|Internet Activity||Date and time of your visit to this Website; webpages visited; links clicked on the Website; browser ID; browser type; device ID; operating system; form information downloaded; domain name from which our site was accessed; and cookies||Marketing Service Providers|
|Geolocation Data||IP address||Not shared|
The Company may share your personal information with the following categories of service providers or third-parties depending on your transactions or interactions with the Company:
- Marketing support service providers
The Company may use your personal information and share it with various service providers and third parties for the following business purposes:
- Responding to inquiries, including requests for information;
- Verifying and responding to consumer requests;
- Improving the website experience for all visitors;
- Operating and maintaining the website;
- Detecting security incidents;
- Debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality of the website;
- Protecting against malicious or illegal activity and prosecuting those responsible; and
- Understanding the demographics of our website visitors, and obtaining analytics of website traffic; and
- Advertising or marketing of our services and products.
The Company may collect your personal information from the following sources:
- Visitors of our website may voluntarily provide information through the website; and
- The website may automatically collect data through cookies about the device and browser used to access the website.
Do we sell any of your personal information?
The Company does NOT and will not sell your personal information in exchange for monetary or other valuable consideration.
The Company may use other companies and individuals to perform certain functions on our behalf. Examples include administering e-mail services. Such parties only have access to the personal information needed to perform these functions and may not use or store the information for any other purpose.
In the event the Company sells or transfers a particular portion of its business assets, consumer information may be one of the business assets transferred as part of the transaction. If substantially all of the assets of the Company are acquired, consumer information may be transferred as part of the acquisition.
Compliance with law/safety:
The Company may disclose specific personal information based on a good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to comply with or conform to the law or that such disclosure is necessary to protect the users of our website, the site itself, or the public.
- Compile data about site traffic to offer a better website experience
- Understand and save visitor preferences for future visits
Do Not Track (DNT) is a privacy preference that users can set if they do not want web services to collect information about their online activity. However, there is currently no universal standard for sending and receiving DNT signals. Due to this lack of universal standard, it would be impossible for us to promise that we comply with all known and unknown DNT standards.
Therefore, we do not respond to DNT signals or other mechanisms that provide a choice regarding the collection of personal information about activities over time and across different Web sites or online services. If a universal standard for DNT becomes available, we may revisit our DNT Policy.
Children under the age of 16
Our website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any personal information on the website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on our website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at the email address below.
How we protect the information that we collect
The protection of the information that we collect about visitors to this website is of the utmost importance to us and we take every reasonable measure to ensure that protection, including:
- We keep automatically collected data and voluntarily collected data separate at all times and do not link the two.
- We use internal encryption on all data stores that house voluntarily captured data.
- We use commercially reasonable tools and techniques to protect against unauthorized access to our systems.
- We restrict access to private information to those who need such access in the course of their duties for us.
California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you have the following rights:
- Right to Know. The right to request, up to 2 times in a 12-month period, that we identify to you (1) the categories of personal information we have collected, disclosed or sold about you in the last 12 months, (2) the categories of sources from which the personal information was collected, (3) the business purpose for which we use this information, and (4) the categories of third parties with whom we share or have shared your personal information in the last 12 months;
- Right to Access. The right to request, up to 2 times in a 12-month period, that we provide you access to or disclose to you, free of charge, the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you in the last 12 months;
- Right to Delete. The right to request, up to 2 times in a 12-month period, that we delete personal information that we collected from you, subject to certain exceptions;
- Right to Opt-Out. The right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information to third parties;
- The right to designate an authorized agent to submit one of the above requests on your behalf. See below for how you can designate an authorized agent; and
- The right to not be discriminated against in receiving different or less favorable pricing, service or financial incentive for exercising any of the above rights.
You can submit any of the above 4 types of consumer requests by any of the 2 options below:
- Submit an online request on our website at California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) Request Form.
- Call our privacy toll-free line at 1(833) 736 7782.
How we will verify that it is really you submitting the request:
When you submit a Right to Know, Right to Access, or Right to Delete consumer request through one of the methods provided above, we will ask you to provide some information in order to verify your identity and respond to your request. Specifically, we will ask you to verify information that can be used to link your identity to particular records in our possession, which depends on the nature of your relationship and interaction with us. For example, we may need you to provide your name, address, email, and/or phone number.
Responding to your Right to Know, Right to Access, and Right to Delete requests
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 45 days or 90 days total from the date we receive your request), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. We will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding our receipt of your verifiable consumer request. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
If You Have an Authorized Agent:
You can have an Authorized Agent submit a request on your behalf if you both provide proof of identity and your consent for the Authorized Agent to complete your verifiable consumer request on your behalf.
Consumers With Disabilities
This policy is in a form that is accessible to consumers with disabilities.
Questions about this policy
Consent to Terms and Conditions
**This policy was last updated October 6, 2021.