Communicating with Your Employees About Open Enrollment
September 23, 2020
Listen to the Prestige Employee Benefits team reviews important changes to health insurance plan options for 2020 and other important updates. We’ll also walk through a sample presentation you can use to communicate with your employees about the upcoming Open Enrollment season. Click here to view the full presentation.
Introduction to Open Enrollment
September 16, 2020
Tune in as we dive into what you can expect during Open Enrollment this year. We review important plan changes, enhancements, and new announcements. We also provide a look at the PPP Loan Forgiveness Report from PrestigePEO and how the information provided in the report flows into the official PPP Loan Forgiveness Application. Click here to view the full presentation.
As the point-of-contact for your company, you will receive via email all communications regarding Open Enrollment. This includes an Open Enrollment communication and an interactive Open Enrollment Renewal Grid as an Excel spreadsheet. The grid outlines current plans offered and the costs associated with them. A benefits menu will be provided for your review indicating plans and costs by tier.
Instructions for Employers
- Review all information sent via email from PrestigeProemail@example.com
- Reach out to your PrestigePEO Benefits Specialist if you have any questions or need guidance. You can contact your Benefits Specialist right from the PrestigeGo mobile app or contact us at 833-PEO-BEN1.
- Your PrestigePEO Benefits Specialist will assist you in making decisions on the plans you would like to offer for the coming year. The Prestige Enrollment Grid will automatically calculate new contributions based on the formula chosen.
- Once your decisions are final, please sign and return your company’s Open Enrollment Grid to your PrestigePEO Benefits Specialist. Upon receipt, the PrestigePEO team will update our system and send out emails to your employees directing them to enroll or change their benefit plans.
Understanding the Open Enrollment Renewal Grid
The Open Enrollment Renewal Grid is an interactive document (in Excel format) that displays detailed rate information and cost breakdowns for each of the employee benefits plans offered by your company.
The grid enables you to input customized contribution information alongside new rates to see estimated costs.
Please note that we can only provide an estimate as the final cost will depend on individual employee elections, such as dependent status and coverage options.
What Your Employees Should Expect
Once your decisions have been finalized, your employees will receive email communications inviting them to log in to the PrestigePRO Employee Benefits Portal. All changes will be effective November 1st. Your employees will be directly notified about your company’s individual deadline to enroll. If an employee requires a change beyond this date, they should reach out to the PrestigePEO Benefits Specialist for assistance.
The first payroll in November will reflect new plan costs.
Client Managers have access to an Employee Status report that indicates which employees have not started the Open Enrollment process, which employees are in progress, and who has not started or completed the process.
To access this report and check the status of your employees’ Open Enrollment progress, please follow the instructions below:
- Search for “enrollment status report by workflow” by typing it in the search box in the top right corner of the PrestigePRO portal home page. Click enter when you see it.
- A pop-up box will appear with a series of items to complete. You do not to enter anything in the first 3 sections: Starting date, Ending date, or Effective date.
- Next to workflow type, choose “enrollment” from the pull-down menu.
- Next to client ID number, make sure your company ID number is populated. If not, type in your 5-digit PrestigePEO client ID number.
- You can leave the next 3 sections blank: Workflow ID, Version/Division, and Employee ID.
- Click “Run” at the bottom of the page and the report will appear in a few seconds.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact your Benefits Specialist or call the Open Enrollment Hotline at (833)-PEO-BEN1.