Director of Marketing
Our marketing department is seeking a Marketing Manager with outstanding organizational and process improvement skills to improve go-to-market strategies and program execution. This role will play an integral part in creating marketing messages, launching campaigns, improving internal and external communications, and tracking results. The individual will thrive in a fast-paced environment and will be able to wear multiple hats.
- Organize and streamline service offerings into user-friendly concepts.
- Ensure messaging is supportive of and consistent with marketing strategies.
- Proof, edit and implement marketing copy for website, articles, emails, sales tools etc.
- Create and manage strategic marketing programs from inception to execution such as podcasts, video development, blog, webinars, social media and more.
- Collaborate with vendor partners to execute programs on-time and within budget
- Set up tracking systems/reporting to monitor, review and evaluate marketing activities.
- Create and launch surveys, analyze results and provide recommendations.
- Gather competitor information and present insights and opportunities.
- Consult with internal teams (to discuss market conditions, new products, customers’ needs and communication efficiencies) and make future recommendations.
- Evaluate vendor pricing, project productivity and maintain strong vendor relationships.
- Manage and represent the company in a professional manner at sales and networking events.
- Track and monitor annual budget vs target and manage invoices.
- BS degree in marketing or relevant field
- 5+ years marketing, advertising or program management experience
- Knowledge of a Professional Employer Organization (PEO) a plus.
- Solid working knowledge of traditional tools and digital marketing platforms
- Proven success and significant work experience as a marketing coordinator or similar role
- Experience with CRM/Customer Relationship Management and Content Management System software
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office, WordPress, and web analytics
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage time effectively
- Ability to take initiative to develop new strategies and outside-the-box ideas
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Must be highly motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong planning, organizational skills and process improvement
- Punctuality, Reliability and Integrity a must