Senior Manager of HR/Client Services
Serve as the main point of contact for Prestige Clients. Manage the day-to-day Human Resources activities (non-payroll related) for client worksites and co-employees. Mentor and provide guidance to newly hired HR Business Partners. The HR Operations Supervisor is also responsible for leading and managing activities and employees on the HR Operations Team within the Client Services Department.
- Serve as a day-to-day point of contact for clients on Human Resource questions ensuring clients are in compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Serve as account management for Clients as it relates to Prestige services.
- Foster relationships with Clients and Brokers.
- Act as a resource and advisor to clients on all areas of human resources matters including but not limited to performance management, coaching, new hire on-boarding, termination, employee handbook creation, training, investigating complaints, leave of absences, integration and company policies and procedures.
- Support human resource processes and procedures to ensure accurate, timely and consistent customer service delivery to clients.
- Coach clients on employee relations matters including employee concerns, management of performance issues, exit strategies, selected recognition, etc.
- Ensure a smooth on-boarding experience for new clients and newly hired employees
- Identify process improvement possibilities and participate in improvement efforts, sharing best practices and ideas across practices.
- Assume a key role on special projects within the HR/Client Services department.
- Foster teamwork and a positive work environment through frequent collaboration with other HR Business Partners, Benefit and Payroll Specialists in promoting best practices.
- Attend HR meetings and participate in training workshops, research and present HR topics of interest at staff meetings; participate and assist with training incoming HR staff on area of expertise.
- Conduct off-the-shelf and customized training programs.
- Mentor and provide leadership to newly hired HR Business Partners
- Assist in departmental initiatives pertaining to process improvement
- Become a subject matter expert in Time & Labor Management and other additional platforms.
- Perform product demonstrations for prospects and clients
- 15-20% job travel necessary
- Builds and supports a strong HR Operations Team through effective selection, training, coaching, mentoring, team building, and succession planning.
- Partners with the HR/Client Services Director to set goals and objectives for the HR Operations Team. Tracks and reports progress towards those goals and objectives.
- Provides overall prioritization of work assignments and management of functional team resources and their activities, while overseeing the daily workflow of the Team.
- Creates a talent pipeline by participating in the preparation of staff development plans. Liaising with the HR/Client Services Director on developmental progress and assisting in determining when staff members are ready for promotion.
- Manages employee schedules, ensuring compliance with company policy.
- Provides constructive and timely performance reviews to staff.
- Handles discipline and termination in conjunction with the HR/Client Services Director as needed and in accordance with company policy.
- Acts as a coach and mentor to staff throughout the Department.
Five plus years of HR Generalist experience. Bachelor’s degree (business administration or human resources) preferred. Strong understanding of Human Resource segment business challenges. Deep knowledge of all areas of Human Resources including but not limited to General HR, Benefits Administration, Payroll, Risk Management, Retirement Services, Customer and Client Support. Proficient knowledge of laws/regulations as well as the PEO industry/processes. PHR, SHRM-CP certification or a Masters degree in Human Resources is required.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- Customer service skills
- Public Speaking & Presentation skills
- Strong written communications skills
- Strong Organizational Skills; Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Microsoft Office