Supervisor of HR/Client Services – Senior Manager of HR/Client Services
Serve as the main point of contact for Prestige Clients. Manage the day-to-day Human Resources activities (non-payroll related) for client worksites and co-employees.
- Serve as a day-to-day point of contact for clients on Human Resource questions ensuring clients are in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
- Serve as account management for Clients as it relates to Prestige services.
- Foster relationships with Clients and Brokers.
- Act as a resource and advisor to clients on all areas of human resources matters including but not limited to performance management, coaching, new hire onboarding, termination, employee handbook creation, training, investigating complaints, leave of absences, integration, and company policies and procedures.
- Support human resource processes and procedures to ensure accurate, timely, and consistent customer service delivery to clients.
- Coach clients on employee relations matters including employee concerns, management of performance issues, exit strategies, selected recognition, etc.
- Ensure a smooth onboarding experience for new clients and newly hired employees
- Identify process improvement possibilities and participate in improvement efforts, sharing best practices and ideas across practices.
- Participate in special projects within the HR/Client Services department.
- Foster teamwork and a positive work environment through frequent collaboration with other HR Business Partners, Benefit, and Payroll Specialists in promoting best practices.
- Attend HR meetings and participate in training workshops, research, and present HR topics of interest at staff meetings; participate and assist with training incoming HR staff on area of expertise.
- Conduct off-the-shelf and customized training programs.
Four to five years of HR Generalist experience. Bachelor’s degree (business administration or human resources) preferred. Strong understanding of Human Resource segment business challenges. Deep knowledge of all areas of Human Resources including but not limited to General HR, Benefits Administration, Payroll, Risk Management, Retirement Services, Customer and Client Support. PHR or SHRM-CP certification preferred.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- Customer service skills
- Public Speaking & Presentation skills
- Strong written communications skills
- Strong Organizational Skills; Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Microsoft Office