Director of Marketing
We are seeking a creative, experienced, and self-motivated content specialist to join our growing team. In this position, you will promote company goals through innovative content design, new program creation, and campaign execution. You will partner with internal and external cross-functional teams to be a marketing liaison and ensure brand consistency.
- Spearhead the development and implementation of the company’s content strategy.
- Develop engaging website content, style, and layout supporting brand and SEO goals.
- Develop creative copy, images, and taglines to grow digital and social awareness.
- Responsible for producing high-quality marketing collaterals such as articles, white papers, case studies, press releases, webinar/presentation content, web copy, and email messaging.
- Build and maintain an editorial content calendar with written guidelines.
- Generate new ideas to assist in differentiating the Prestige brand.
- Manage the distribution of content across all channels.
- Craft interesting and well-researched content that drives traffic and engagement.
- Work closely with marketing teammates, other departments, and senior leadership to ensure the development of effective communications strategies most meaningful for our clients.
- Ensure customer and prospect engagement, brand consistency, and a positive customer experience.
- Stay up to date on industry best practices and adjust the content strategy as necessary.
5-7 years proven experience as a content manager including digital marketing program execution.
- Bachelor’s degree, or higher, in communications, marketing, journalism, English, or related field
- Previous experience working as a content manager
- Demonstrated ability to lead content marketing campaigns
- Creative-minded with an ability to conceive interesting ideas for new content
- Attention to detail including editing, proofreading, and publishing final materials
- Strong understanding of content marketing tactics, google analytics, digital advertising, and social media marketing
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and WordPress
- Experience with Marketing Automation software, a plus
- Exceptional oral & written communication and organizational skills
- Highly articulate with an excellent command of written English
- Capability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
- Good organizational and time-management skills