Chief Operating Officer
We are seeking a senior level Chief Financial Officer to join our growing team. In this position, you will lead and develop the organization’s overall financial policies while providing strategic direction.
- Provides strategic direction of all financial functions including accounting, budgeting, credit, insurance, tax, and treasury.
- Ensures that proper financial controls are in place and that financial transactions support the overall business strategy while conforming with applicable laws and regulations.
- Prepare annual budget and periodic comparison of actual to budgeted results.
- Maintains timely and accurate general ledger.
- Reviews, approves and supervises all payables transactions.
- Reviews all cash transactions to ensure timely collection of receivables and prevent unauthorized activities.
- Prepares all financial statements and reports for internal, tax, and regulatory purposes.
- Establishes and maintains cost-effective and secure banking systems.
- Monitors and ensures access to sufficient daily liquidity.
- Establishes and executes policies to minimize credit exposure to clients and financial counterparties.
- Advanced degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- 15-20 years of diversified experience in corporate accounting and finance.
- CPA designation strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of a Professional Employer Organization (PEO) a plus.
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office
- Goal-oriented, flexible, and creative under pressure
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to multitask and monitor several projects on a daily basis
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- High level of discretion and tact as it relates to dealing with external parties including accountants, bankers, and attorneys
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage time effectively
- Ability to take initiative to develop new strategies and outside-the-box ideas
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Punctuality, Reliability, and Integrity a must