Director of Sales
Responsible for building, identifying and developing insurance agents, broker, and benefit consultant sales channel to represent Professional Employer Organization (PEO) services in New York. Candidate must have presentation skills and be comfortable presenting to the sales channel and their clients.
- Find and develop sales channel through networking, referrals, cold calling, business development through support organizations, in the New York Market
- Responsible for concurrently moving prospects through stages of sales process including, on site meetings, request for proposal data gathering, benefits comparison, proposal presentation, and onboarding meeting.
- Directly involved in the ongoing relationship management of accounts and retention.
- Represents company at various industry conferences and events.
- Remains current on PEO industry changes and competition.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Management, or related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of at least five (5) years in an executive level Sales and/or Sales management experience in the PEO industry a plus.
- Prior experience in presenting and selling a service or service oriented product is preferred
- Experience in selling to Senior Executives or final decision maker.
- Sales experience in cold calling/prospecting over the phone and/or in person.
- Candidate should have strong organization, analysis, presentation, communication and listening skills.
- Demonstrates commitment to customer service – delivers on promises made