PrestigePEO Clients Can Now Apply Signature Bank Earnings Credits to Offset Their HR Admin Fees
Learn How To Offset Your PrestigePEO HR Fees
Through an exclusive new agreement with Signature Bank, PrestigePEO clients can now offset PrestigePEO HR administrative fees through earnings credits that accrue on their Signature Bank deposit account(s).
These credits are automatically applied towards any Signature Bank service fees, but any excess credit earned can then be applied to your PrestigePEO administrative fees, thereby offsetting your HR costs. The higher your balances remain in your Signature Bank accounts, the higher your earnings potential.
In addition, PrestigePEO clients who utilize Signature Bank’s Signet™ 24/7 real-time payment platform have the opportunity to lower their banking fees, eliminate pre-funding and wire fees, and optimize their cash flow.
Banking with Signature Bank
- A Forbes Best Bank in America for over 10 years
- A personal, single-point-of-contact service model
- Competitive earnings credit rates
- No fees for incoming wires
- Real-time transaction capabilities through the Bank’s proprietary Signet™ payment platform
- Signature Bank, Member FDIC
- Visit SignatureNY.com to learn more