Human Capital Management
Put a Professional Employer Organization to Work for You
StaffLink Outsourcing’s PEO offers your business the advantage of having a dedicated HR management and benefits administration partner that shares the risks and responsibilities of managing your employees while allowing your organization to retain control over day-to-day managerial decisions.
Having a PEO arrangement that helps deliver HR services means you can focus on your company culture and production, allowing experienced professionals to handle administrative tasks while ensuring compliance with employment laws.
StaffLink Outsourcing’s PEO option allows you to focus on your business.
Your organization can focus on your professional environment, your product, and your bottom line while our PEO experts stay current on employment laws, regulations, healthcare reform, and compliance requirements to mitigate liability and risk.
StaffLink Outsourcing’s PEO is experienced in all major HR management and employee benefits functions and can integrate their knowledge and experience into a single-source solution that translates into increased efficiency, less liability, and ongoing cost savings.
StaffLink Outsourcing’s PEO option provides expert-level service of administrative duties related to:
- Payroll administration
- Tax filing and compliance
- Benefits administration and oversight
- Workers’ compensation compliance
- Risk management
- Insight and updates regarding employment rules and regulations
- Pay-as-you-go workers’ compensation
- National medical benefits
- Employment practices liability insurance (EPLI)
- High touch service model
- Full ancillary benefits
Human Resources Support
StaffLink Outsourcing Works for People
StaffLink Outsourcing has the people, processes, technology, and experience to transform HR management from a series of mundane administrative tasks to a powerful and essential component of growing and competing as a business.
StaffLink Outsourcing can help your organization with complex HR issues and requirements while preparing you to respond proactively and efficiently with our hands-on approach to HR management. Our team of HR professionals has years of experience and can provide you with best-practice information to help you stay in you stay compliant and avoid common employee-related pitfalls. We can guide and advise you from hire to fire or hire to retire.
StaffLink Outsourcing provides the following Human Resource services:
- Employer counseling
- Employer assistance with ADA, EEO, wage and hour laws, and employment regulations
- Recruitment and hiring procedural guidance
- Employee and management training
- Unemployment claims administration
- Compliance and job description audits
- Employment verification
- Governmental and census reporting
- EEOC claims administration
- Employment practices liability insurance
- Drug testing assistance and background checks
- Customized best practice policies, toolkits, employee handbooks, and compliance updates
Your greatest asset is your people;
our greatest asset is our expertise.
The Skills to Pay the Bills
StaffLink Outsourcing provides payroll processing that’s fast, easy, and exact.
StaffLink Outsourcing’s team of experts alleviates your organization of the burdens associated with payroll and administrative tasks. We also provide our clients with access to a state-of-the-art, web-based Human Resources Information System (HRIS) that we maintain and update to ensure that your employees are paid correctly and on time.
StaffLink Outsourcing’s clients have the advantage of a well-maintained HRIS program that processes payroll and ensures compliance with federal and multi-state regulations without the upfront capital expenditure to purchase or maintain such a system.
Payroll administration with StaffLink Outsourcing ensures:
- Lower risk of Health Care Reform-related compliance issues and penalties
- Expertise in employment-related tax and payment compliance matters
- Reduction in time, effort, and money spent on payroll administration
- Integrated payroll functions and data with HR management, benefits administration, and time and attendance solutions
- Web payroll access for clients, including a full suite of payroll reports
HR management and benefits administration include:
- Full payroll processing, including overnight delivery anywhere in the United States
- Certified payrolls
- Web payroll access for clients, including a full suite of payroll reports
- Time and attendance solution
- No cost paperless payrolls W2 processing, including electronic distribution and online access for self-service reprints
- New hire reporting
- Garnishment administration
- Benefits and deduction processing
- Direct deposit processing
- Pay card solution
- Paid time-off benefit accruals
- Federal, multi-state, and local payroll tax filing and remittance
- Payroll tax administration and filing
- Elimination of bank account reconciliations
Access Fortune 500-Caliber Benefits
A wide range of employee benefits and HR services are available through StaffLink Outsourcing.
A relationship with StaffLink Outsourcing gives your business access to top-tier employee benefits that are typically only available to larger organizations. A robust benefits plan helps attract new talent, encourages your employees to maintain a better work/life balance, and helps provide the health and wellness needed to stay satisfied and engaged in their jobs.
StaffLink Outsourcing can also help you remain compliant with the Affordable Care Act (ACA) legislation by:
- Integrating systems to reduce compliance-related penalties
- Determining if you need additional resources to keep pace with regulatory requirements
- Keeping benefit costs in line with ACA thresholds
- Lowering the cost of educating your workforce about options and benefits
- Facilitating the delivery of the employee benefits
- Providing guidance about health care reform legislation
Benefit-related services StaffLink Outsourcing provides:
- Major multi-state and mini medical insurance
- Group vision and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Long- and short-term disability insurance
- Individual insurance programs
- Benefits administration consulting services, including claims dispute assistance
- Open enrollment processing
- Billing and reconciliation
- Administration of 401(k) retirement options, including coordination of mid-year and year-end 401(k) compliance testing
- Administration of Section 125 Plan
- COBRA administration – administer notifications, payments, benefits, regulation compliance, and reporting
- Benefits package administration to new hires and ongoing employee orientation, including new hires, terminations, and option changes
- Coordination of benefits renewals
- Manage client’s benefits deductions
- TELEDOC virtual healthcare
StaffLink Outsourcing shops the market, enrolls, administers, reconciles, and manages your benefit offerings. We make offering benefits affordable and easy.
Workers’ Compensation Compliance & Risk Management
Create and Maintain a Secure Work Environment
StaffLink Outsourcing’s Risk Management professionals will review your approach to workers’ compensation compliance.
StaffLink Outsourcing assists you in enforcing a safe and secure work environment while assuming full liability for workers’ compensation. Our insurance carriers are rated A+ by Standard & Poor’s, guaranteeing exceptional service. Our team includes experienced, trained, knowledgeable underwriters, loss control specialists, and claims managers who will evaluate any special risk management needs identified for your business. StaffLink Outsourcing also reviews your employees’ work to ensure that the correct premium amount is paid for the job done.
When your employees are covered by StaffLink Outsourcing’s workers’ compensation insurance program, your organization is covered from the first report through resolution. Your organization does not have to pay a deposit or worry about audits or audit premiums, and we provide incentives for companies that are committed to workplace safety and have a positive track record.
StaffLink Outsourcing’s Risk Management services include:
- Workers’ compensation insurance options from A-rated partners
- No audit, pay-as-you-go premiums
- Field-based safety services
- Loss control safety consulting services, including training materials and inspections, and field-based assistance
- OSHA compliance assistance
- Risk analysis and safety recommendations
- Review/analysis of claims, losses, reserves, and classification codes
- Administration assistance with drug-free workplace programs
- A fully staffed call center to take claims, answer claim-related questions, educate injured workers about benefits, and assist with return-to-work coordination