What You Need to Know
Open enrollment is your annual opportunity to review your current benefit plans, make plan changes, and explore what’s new. If you are waiving benefits, it is still necessary to make FSA and HSA elections through the portal this year.
The 2022 open enrollment season runs from mid-September through mid-October. Benefits-eligible employees will be notified via email when your specific enrollment window opens to begin the review and elections process.
What do I need to do?
During open enrollment, benefits-eligible employees will have the opportunity to review current plans and make changes, including:
- Elect, change, or drop medical, dental, and/or vision coverage
- Add or remove dependents
- Elect, change, or drop voluntary benefits, life insurance, and disability benefits, and explore financial and wellness programs
- Elect or re-enroll for Health and Dependent Care (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA) now included in the OE portal
- Waive coverage to keep your current benefits at the new rates without making any changes
To begin your Open Enrollment process:
You will be notified when it is time to enroll. You will receive an email from enrollment-noreply@PrestigePEO.com when the benefits portal is available.
- You will begin the open enrollment process by logging into the benefits portal or following the link you will receive via email.
- Once you are logged in, select “Benefits Enrollment” from the drop-down menu. This will take you to the PrestigePEO employee benefits portal, where you will review your current benefit elections.
- There may be changes in plan contributions or costs. It is important for you to review any changes before making your decisions. Once the open enrollment period ends, changes will only be permissible in the event of a qualifying life event, such as marriage or the birth of a child.
- Review, finalize and submit your selections.
- Finally, print or save your benefits confirmation statement.
When is the Open Enrollment deadline?
The deadline to enroll will vary based on your specific employer.
What is the effective date of my coverage?
The open enrollment effective date for all benefit plans is November 1, 2022. This excludes elections for FSA and HSA accounts which are effective January 1, 2023.
What if I do not want to make any changes?
We’re thrilled that you’re happy with your current employee benefits plan. However, it is important that you still log on, review and re-confirm all benefits via the PrestigePRO Employee Benefits Portal.
If you do not make any elections during the open enrollment window:
- Your 2021 benefit elections will roll over at the applicable 2022 – 2023 premium rates. You will not be able to modify your benefits unless you experience a qualifying life event.
- HSA and FSA plans DO NOT roll over. You must elect or re-enroll in these programs through the portal by the specified deadline.
Which plan(s) should I choose?
Who do I contact if I have questions?
Please reach out to our benefits team at 833-PEO-BEN1 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also connect directly to your dedicated specialist via our PrestigeGO mobile app.