Choose from a variety of dental plans offering everything from basic care (regular cleanings, x-rays, and preventative care) to coverage for restorative services, fillings, crowns, dentures, and more.
Plans offer both in-network and out-of-network options.
Dental Plan Types
- Dental Preferred Provider Organization (DPPO) PrestigePEO offers the MetLife Preferred Dentist Program. A DPPO plan provides access to thousands of participating general dentists and dental specialists nationwide. With this plan, you’ll enjoy:
- Lower out-of-pocket costs. Negotiated fees for services under this plan are typically 15-45% less than average.
- The freedom to visit any dentist. With one of the largest networks in the industry, there is a good chance your preferred dentist is in-network. Even if they’re not, you are free to visit any licensed dentist you choose.
- A streamlined experience. If your dental office is in network, the office will handle the paperwork for you by submitting the claim directly to the carrier. For extensive services, a pre-treatment estimate will provide you with the out of pocket costs before you proceed.You will also have access www.oralfitnesslibrary.com to watch educational videos, take health assessments, and learn more about oral health.
- Dental Health Maintenance Organization Plan (DHMO) Participants in a DHMO plan receive discounted coverage for dental services within the DHMO network. If you elect a DHMO, you will be required to specify a primary in-network dental provider. Your primary dentist will provide a list of fees for various dental procedures covered under your plan and the associated copays.