29 May Sales Administrator
Reports to: Director of Sales
Position Description: Provide direct administrative support for sales team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Key position responsible for administrative functions and support of sales department
- Direct interaction with Brokers and Prospects during Sales Process
- Maintain database for all Broker and Prospect contact information
- Request and gather data to prepare Proposal for Prospects
- Prepare Presentations, Proposals/Quotes prior to all meetings
- Direct liaison with Underwriters beginning with overseeing accurate form submissions through the decision process.
- Manage appointment calendar and scheduling
- Monitor Sales calls and handle questions directly addressed to Sales team
- Communicate regularly with Brokers and Prospects to maintain a positive business relationship and high retention
- Ensure standard business procedures are followed for business development
- Responsible for identifying areas of improvement and making actionable recommendations to increase operational efficiency.
- General Filing, correspondence and maintenance
- Special reporting and other projects, as assigned
Experience: At least two years of administrative experience. Knowledge of a PEO a plus.
Knowledge of benefits a plus.
- Strong computer knowledge: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Detail oriented and efficient
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Punctuality, reliability and integrity a must
|Job Category||Full Time|