13 May Office Administrator
Position Title: Office Administrator
Reports to: Director of Operations
Position Description: To provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Provide support for inputting information into system; data entry as needed
- Update data in time and attendance system
- Review new hire paperwork; I-9’s, wage forms, direct deposit, tax forms
- Provide administrative support to the office team as needed
- Back up in handling unemployment claims
- Set clients up with electronic hiring
- Provide support for special projects as need
- Creates and updates processes as necessary
- Updates forms routinely
Experience: 1-3 years administrative experience preferred.
Specific Skills Needed:
- Previous experience using Microsoft Office
- Detail Oriented
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to multi-task
Who We Are
At Prestige Employee Administrators, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, D+I and wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset – our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
|Job Category||Full Time|