14 Sep HR Business Partner
Manage the day-to-day Human Resources activities (non-payroll related) for client worksites and co-employees.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Serve as a day-to-day point of contact for clients on Human Resource questions ensuring clients are in compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Act as a resource and advisor to clients on all areas of human resources matters including but not limited to performance management, coaching, new hire on-boarding, termination, employee handbook creation, investigating complaints, integration and company policies and procedures.
- Support human resource processes and procedures to ensure accurate, timely and consistent customer service delivery to clients.
- Coach clients on employee relations matters including employee concerns, management of performance issues, exit strategies, selected recognition, etc.
- Ensure a smooth on-boarding experience for new clients and continuing new hires
- Identify process improvement possibilities and participate in improvement efforts, sharing best practices and ideas across practices.
- Assume a key role on special projects
- Foster teamwork and a positive work environment through frequent collaboration with other HR Business Partners, Benefit and Payroll Specialists in promoting best practices.
- Attend HR meetings and participate in training workshops, research and present HR topics of interest at staff meetings; participate and assist with training incoming HR staff on area of expertise.
- Conduct off-the-shelf and customized training programs.
Three to five years of HR Generalist experience. Bachelor’s degree (business administration or human resources) preferred. Strong understanding of Human Resource segment business challenges. Deep knowledge of all areas of Human Resources including but not limited to General HR, Benefits Administration, Payroll, Risk Management, Retirement Services, Customer and Client Support. PHR required.
Specific Skills Needed:
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- Customer service skills
- Public Speaking & Presentation skills
- Strong written communications skills
- Strong Organizational Skills; Detail oriented with ability to multi-task
- Microsoft Office
EOC – ADA
Who we are
At Prestige Employee Administrators, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, D+I and wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset – our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
|Job Category||Full Time|