05 Feb Help Desk Administrator
Provide technical support to users in an efficient and accurate manner. As the front-line problem solver, resolve basic technical problems and provide support for all areas.
Roles and Responsibilities would include but are not limited to:
- Provide first level contact and convey resolutions to customer issues
- Walk colleagues, clients, partners, etc through troubleshooting process both remotely and onsite
- Track, route and redirect problems to correct resources
- Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure of tickets
- Perform moves of office equipment, set up computer systems, should be able to lift up to 30lbs.
- Recommend procedure modifications or improvements
- Preserve and grow your knowledge of helpdesk procedures, products and services
- Assist with the overall management of the Prestige IP Network be it joining new systems to the corporate domain or mapping out a shared drive for a user.
- Act as a Secondary or Tertiary point of contact for other IT staff and services.
- Other duties as assigned by the IT Management Team.
Skills and Specifications:
- Working knowledge of IT Service Desk functions
- Windows 7/10 general knowledge
- Software Installations (Office, Adobe)
- Active Directory, VoIP, E-mail, DNS, DHCP
- Windows Print management.
- Proven experience in providing helpdesk support
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer service orientation
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with Human Resource IT Services is a plus (Timeclocks, Kronos, Prism)
Who We Are
At Prestige Employee Administrators, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, D+I and wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset – our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
|Job Category||Full Time|