24 Apr Director of Marketing
Position Description: The Director of Marketing is responsible for establishing and implementing strategic and tactical communication plans designed to capitalize on market opportunities and generate demand. The incumbent will be responsible for developing and executing overall marketing strategy and campaigns for an established Professional Employer Organization (PEO).
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments.
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration to align with company goals.
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, competitor information and marketing best practices to build successful strategies.
- Manage all online avenues of production including website, social media pages, email campaigns, and responses.
- Build brand awareness and positioning.
- Expand and improve upon current social media presence.
- Manage the creation of all marketing collateral and sales support tools.
- Represent the company at various events including industry tradeshows, dinners and other networking events.
- Develop and sustain annual marketing plan goals, budgets, and advertising.
- Identify areas for process improvement and deliver enhanced solutions.
- Manage and direct responsibilities and performance metrics of the marketing team.
Experience: At least 15 years of Marketing experience in a similar role. Knowledge of the PEO industry a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Advertising or related field
- MBA in Marketing or related field a plus
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Solid business acumen, management, and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership, planning and execution skills
- Solid communication and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Who We Are
At Prestige Employee Administrators, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, D+I and wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset – our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
|Job Category||Full Time|