05 Mar Compliance Administrator
Manages administrative tasks and provides support to department in various areas of regulatory compliance as related to the professional employer organization (PEO).
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of client insurance policies and labor poster subscriptions (ordering, cancelling, changes, cert creation, scans, filing client requests)
- Assist with the processing of service agreements (creating addendums, obtaining signatures, scanning and filing)
- Create and maintain new locations of clients and employees
- Prepare monthly reports for staff and management to assist with reconciliations for budgets.
- Work in conjunction with other departments regarding client questions
- Provide input and response to client and/or employee inquiries and issues
- Understanding and support of SBEA client requirement
Skills and Specifications:
- Detail oriented and analytic
- Strong computer skills, specifically Excel
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Capability to work independently without direct supervision
- Ability to grasp larger business issues in fast-paced atmosphere for specific compliance goals
- Ability to negotiate and provide solutions
- Willingness to learn and adapt to company resources, identity and business goals
- Ability to work and interact with all levels of management, executive leadership and support staff
- Manage expected goals with ability to prioritize work
- Problem-solving and conflict management
Experience: At least 1-2 years administrative experience in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
Who We Are
At Prestige Employee Administrators, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, D+I and wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset – our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
|Job Category||Full Time|