24 Apr Client Services Administrator
Position Description: Provide comprehensive support across all aspects of Client Services. Assist department with daily administrative tasks and responsibilities.
Job duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Update handbooks as needed
- Assist with the creation of basic reports for clients and internal employees of client services
- Participate in HR projects
- Respond to reference checks and verifications of employment status
- File documents into appropriate employee files
- Assist and/or prepare correspondence as requested
- Follow processes and practices to ensure compliance and consistency in the execution and administration of leaves of absence.
- Communicates benefits and leave information to employees, including but not limited to communicating leave eligibility, informing employee of their leave rights under Company policy and applicable state and federal leave laws by preparing leave packets
- Submit completed disability and Paid Family Leave forms to carrier
- Monitor and track critical dates in the leave cycle and communicates with the employee and manager as appropriate.
- Develop leave related reports
- Assist with the uploading of information for the rollout of client trainings
- Monitor the progress of trainings through our LMS system and make HR Business Partner aware of who have satisfied the requirements
- Assist with the set up of PTO plans in the Prestige HRIS system
- Support other assigned functions.
Experience: 1-3 years of Human Resources or related Administrative experience.
- Solid knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Who We Are
At Prestige Employee Administrators, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, D+I and wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset – our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
|Job Category||Full Time|