14 Dec Benefits Specialist
To act as the primary service Employee Benefits coordinator for designated clients and prospective clients and their worksite employees
Roles & Responsibilities
- Act as a liaison between clients and insurance carriers to independently resolve service problems including but not limited to in assisting to resolve billing, claim, eligibility, and customer service problems
- Provide superior customer service by answering questions from client worksite and co-employees via phone, email or mail
- Maintain accuracy of client files and proper forms for each carrier
- Manage communications to client worksites and co-employees regarding changes in benefits
- Attend appropriate industry functions and participate in relevant industry training.
- Develop and maintain an extensive knowledge of insurance coverage and markets.
- Communicate with associates, clients, and carriers in a positive manner. Prepare written correspondence, reports, and analyses as needed.
- Proactive, customer service-oriented attitude
- Excellent written, oral, presentation skills
- Fundamental understanding of employee benefits (medical, dental, life, disability)
- Strong analytical abilities
- Comfort presenting information to diverse groups of people
Ability to work independently and as part of a team
MUST have intermediate proficiency in MS OFFICE especially EXCEL.
Minimum of four years of experience in group employee benefits, HR, group insurance, etc. Extensive exposure to and analysis of group insurance proposal, policy, and pricing data. Administrative experience supporting group health plans (claims, enrollment, communication, education, compliance)
HR experience with focus on benefits PHR CEBS
EOC – ADA
Who we are
At Prestige Employee Administrators, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, D+I and wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset – our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
|Job Category||Full Time|