05 Mar Administrative Assistant
Position Description: To provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- Coordinate repairs to office equipment
- Maintain computer and manual filing systems
- Coordinate office events
- Involvement with employee morale, i.e. holiday decorations, celebrating birthdays, etc.
- Act as back up for the reception desk when required
- Provide administrative support to the office team as needed
- Provide support for special projects as need
- Provide support for inputting information into system; data entry – as needed
- Resolve administrative problems
- Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient
Experience: Basic administrative experience preferred.
Specific Skills Needed:
- Previous experience using Microsoft Office/HRIS systems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Detail Oriented
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to multi-task
Who We Are
At Prestige Employee Administrators, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, D+I and wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset – our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
|Job Category||Full Time|